Saturday 29 June 2019

FLOWER PHOTOGRAPHY #1.

I have not given any details or information regarding these flowers or any other flowers I might show in the future as I prefer just to show there beauty. If you need to know any information on how to look after them or grow them, it is easy to google them to find out....Thank You.



 
Alstroemeria.
 
 
 
Azalea house plant.
 
 
 
Cardamine Dentata.
 
 
 
 
Carnations.
 
 
 
Doronicum Grandiflorum.
 
 
 
 
Germini.
 
 
 
Hyacinth.
 
 
 
 
Japonica Pierelis.
 
 
 
 
Lilac Buds.
 
 
 
 
Primula.
 
 
 
 
Redflower Currant.
 
 
 
 
Roses.
 
 
 
 
Saxifraga Pedemontana.
 
 
 
 
 
Weeping Forsythia.
 
 
~~~~<<<<>>>>~~~~
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Even though I am not really a flower kind of guy, some of these are really nice looking. The Alstroemeria is interesting but the Weeping Forsythia is the one that really catches my eye. My girlfriend likes the Lilac Buds and the Primera. I have heard of the Hyacinth. The others are nice and you have really taken some good photos here. On photo work, you the man!!!

    ReplyDelete