Saturday 25 May 2019

HIDDEN VALLEY DISCOVERY PARK.



Cornwall`s `hidden gem ` attraction that`s great entertainment for everyone. Discovery and exploration is the aim of this attraction, there are intriguing outside trails and missions to complete, although I did not do any, to busy taking photo`s. There is the mysterious forbidden mansion which has weird and wonderful rooms, secret passageways and challenging missions to solve. There is a train ride around the park on the Porterwick Junction light railway, which I had a ride on, with its bridges, cuttings and snaking tunnel. Hidden Valley is in Tredidon, Launceston, Cornwall, England, well worth a visit if you are in that area.

 
Forbidden Mansion.
 
 
 
 
 
 
The Light Railway.
 
 
 
 
 
Hobbits House, you can go inside which I did, inside there is a little bed and I could not resist and had a laydown .
 
 
 
Folly Garden.
 
 
 
 
 
 
~~~~<<<<>>>>~~~~
 
 
FORBIDDEN MANSION.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
A secret passage shown by my granddaughter.
 
 
 
Dancing on the ceiling, my daughter and granddaughter.
 
 
 
My granddaughter appearing out of the fireplace.
 
 
 
 
~~~~<<<<>>>>~~~~
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. This is without a doubt one of the best places you have shown me photos of. A BIG WOW, OH BOY! YEEHAW!!! And I love the hobbit house. Looks like your daughter and granddaughter are having a great time! That Forbidden Mansion may be forbidden, but you danged sure couldn't keep me out! Just love the interior. I can't make up my mind on whether that one place is triangular or oval. But I like it. The light railway looks fun to ride. This whole place is really great! You've been holding out on me, my friend!!! Great stuff and photos.

    ReplyDelete