Sunday 23 September 2018

RANDOM PHOTOS #16



 
A view of Tissington village uk.
 
 
 
Biggin church uk.
 
 
 
Entrance to St Mary`s church.
 
 
 
Harworth street scene uk ( bronte country ).
 
 
Heather on the North Yorkshire Moors uk.
 
 
 
Lands End Cornwall uk.
 
 
 
Me messing about on the river.
 
 
 
Smoking chimney.
 
 
 
The old craft supplies woodturning shop in millers dale. ( now closed ).
 
 
 
Tissington village pond.
 
 
 
Windmill in Lincolnshire uk.
 
 
 
York law courts.
 
 
~~~~<<<<>>>>~~~~
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. OK. Gotta ask. Are you eating an ice cream cone at the river? What flavor? I like the scene with the heather. Beautiful. I always liked windmills for some reason. Too bad Craft Supplies closed. That's who I do most of business with. Good folks there. The outlet I order from is in Utah. I really like the pond. Cool looking ducks. Great photos here, my friend. You done good again!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes ice cream cone, flavour was vanilla. Thanks Dave for your nice comments, really appreciated.

    ReplyDelete