Sunday 4 February 2018

STEAM TRACTION VEHICLES.


These steam driven vehicles was seen and photographed when I visited a steam traction fair in Worksop, Nottinghamshire UK  ( my home town ). I hope you enjoy the photographs I have taken as I was not going to show them as I have lost ( don't know how) the information about them. But I thought no show them , someone might know what they are, the makes, models etc. So enjoy.


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
~~~~<<<<>>>>~~~~
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Gawd!!! Steam! I love it! Anything steam driven to me is a great thing. Highly efficient and powerful, steam engines drove the world for decades and it's a shame that all were replaced for the most part. These photos are superb, catching the event the way you did, Les. I like the one where it looks like a steam roller and steam tractor are racing. I bet all of those folks were having fun. Man o' man. My favorite is the tractor with two people on it. I think. Not sure. So many great ones here. You outdid yourself, my friend. You truly did.

    ReplyDelete