Sunday 26 June 2016

RAILWAY CARRIAGES and ROLLING STOCK.


These carriages and rolling stock where photographed at various railway locations I have visited. Unfortunately I do not have much information regarding them. But I have chosen to show these photographs as you never know someone may like them ( may even know what they are ). They are I believe just as interesting as the locomotives that pulled them.


 
Brake van.
 
 
 
Carriages that belonged to Butlins Holiday Camp.
 
 
 
 
 
Car carrier.
 
 
 
A very old railway carriage.
 
 
 
Coal wagon.
 
 
 
 
 
 
Horse box carriage.
 
 
A different view of the horse box carriage.
 
 
 
Intercity sleeper.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Railtours carriage.
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
Restaurant car.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
~~~~<<<<>>>>~~~~
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. You definitely captured some interesting looking rail cars here! The one that for some reason really catches my eye is the horse carriage. Just something really interesting about that. No doubt about what that tanker car that has TAR on it carried. Not being very well versed in what kind of cars did what, I'm not much help in identifying their type. But for sure some neat looking cars here. Good photos as always, my friend!

    ReplyDelete