Sunday 1 April 2018

RAILWAY EQUIPMENT # 1.



As I visit different railway yards, stations and railway museums, there are other items of railway paraphernalia that are worth photographing. So here I have put them together - possibly could be of interest to someone. Some of the railway equipment I know what they are in which case I have labelled them.


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Chocolate bar dispensers.
 
 
 
Clocking in clock.
 
 
 
Signal gantry.
 
 
 
Butterley`s  Signal Box.
 
 
 
GWR Poster.
 
 
 
 
Railway Barrow.
 
 
 
Trolley.
 
 
 
Ruddington Signal Box.
 
 
 
Signal Levers.
 
 
 
 
 
Weighing Scales.
 
 
 
Platform Ticket Machine.
 
 
 
Platform Ticket Dispenser.
 
 
 
P. B. X  Private branch telephone exchange.
 
 
 
Bench.
 
 
 
Parcel truck.
 
 
 
Inside of mail train carriage.
 
 
 
Kiosk.
 
 
 
L M S hand cart.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Various railway signs.
 
 
 
Signal.
 
 
 
Inside of a signal box.
 
 
 
Cart with Stretcher.
 
 
 
Swanwick Junction Box.
 
 
 
Water Pump.
 
 
 
 
Water Towers.
 
 
 
Weighing Scales.
 
 
~~~~<<<<>>>>~~~~
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Wow! You have a lot of things here, my friend! I believe the first one is a lubricant tank and pump for oiling the bearing caps on the rail cars. The two track cars below, who knows? I don't. Just equipment carts of some kind. I have to say that the square water tower is different. All I have ever seen here were round. I bet ya gotta know what your doing with all those switch levers in those switch boxes. There is no telling where a train might end up if I was doing it! Les, you have so many unique things here. Above the weighing scales I believe is a handicap chair on 4 wheels with handles so the person can be picked up and put in a passenger car from the dock by two men. Betcha!!! Lots of good stuff, my friend. There ain't enough room for me to comment on it all but I darned sure do appreciate them all!!!

    ReplyDelete