Sunday 11 March 2018

RANDOM PHOTO`S # 14



 
TROPICAL FLOWER.
 
 
 
CARVER DERBYSHIRE IN THE UK.
 
 
 
BEGGERS BRIDGE UK.
 
 
 
SPECTACLED CAIMEN.
 
 
 
MADAGASCAR COCKROACH.
 
 
 
PIRATES BAY.
 
 
 
ZEBRA FINCH ON FEEDER.
 
 
 
1873 DRINKING FOUNTAIN.
 
 
 
RED LION PUB IN CRICH UK.
Originally stood near the church of St Peter AD Vincula in Stoke otherwise known as Stoke Minster.
 
 
 
RED LIONS PUB YARD.
On the right hand side of photo, in the background you can just see an Edwardian Urinal.
 
 
 
 
OLD TIME GOODS.
A nostalgic trip back in time.
 
 
 
DERBY ASSEMBLY ROOMS.
Built between 1765 and 1774 and was dismantled and bought to Crich.
 
 
 
 
K1 TELEPHONE BOX.
Introduced in 1921, this kiosk came from the grounds of a hospital in Rochdale, Lancashire UK before being located in Crich.
 
 
 
MARK 2 METROPOLTAN POLICE BOX.
No it`s not the DR Who`s Tardis.
 
 
~~~~<<<<>>>>~~~~
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. One thing I really like when you do these random shots is the wide range of topics. I was trying to figure out why it was called Pirate's Bay until I saw the skull. Cool. The phone and call boxes are neat. I like the style of them. Moving that Derby Assembly Rooms building must have been a task! Wow. And, I do like the Red Lion Pub settings. The finch and caiman are cool to see. You can keep the danged cockroach, though. The Derbyshire scenery shot is really nice and I like the bridge. That drinking fountain is neat looking. All good photos, Les! And as I said, I like there random shots you put together. Take it easy, my friend!

    ReplyDelete